Find My Brewery
Search for breweries in your area! To get started select your state and city
Important info for types of breweries
- Micro - Most craft breweries. For example, Samual Adams is still considered a micro brewery
- Nano - An extremely small brewery which typically only distributes locally.
- Regional - A regional location of an expanded brewery. Ex. Sierra Nevada’s Asheville, NC location.
- Brewpub - A beer-focused restaurant or restaurant/bar with a brewery on-premise
- Planning - A brewery in planning or not yet opened to the public
- Contract - A brewery that uses another brewery’s equipment.
- Proprietor - Similar to contract brewing but refers more to a brewery incubator
- Closed - A location which has been closed.